Saturday, 1 May 2010

Exciting news - I am now a Stampin' Up Demonstrator!

Yes I have finally decided to go for it!


Over the next few months I will be hosting some small workshops and also offering some special promotions. Watch your inboxes.

**************************

I am starting a Stamper's 10 group at the beginning of October and have places available so if you would like your name to be added to the list please email me.
sharonlindasim@hotmail.com

Being in a Stamper's 10 group is such a great way to build up your collection, spread the costs and BENEFIT as a hostess without having an actual party.

Join my new group and you will receive a copy of the NEW catalogue which will have new hostess sets to choose from!!!

Click on the Stampers 10 tab at the top of the page to read how it works.


7 comments:

  1. Yeah Sharon, well done!! I'm glad you've taken the plunge. Look forward to hosting a party after October!! Good luck with your new venture xxx Stephaniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your new venture.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. H Hun, congrats.... count me in I'l join your stampers 10.... Tx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes of course Teresa - that is great you want to join. I have done one for 2 years and love it!

    I already have 7 signed up so just need 2 more.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon...I am so pleased that you are doing this and wish you lots of luck & customers XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the products, you & Fiona will rock..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x