Sunday, 17 October 2010

Another Vintage Birthday card...

...and no I don't mean vintage in age ........but vintage in style!!

I made this birthday card for a fellow crafting friend (and also SU demonstrator) who is celebrating her 40th birthday on Wednesday. Now this is where I hope that she doesn't look on my blog till after Wednesday! but I thought I'd show it today since I am on a roll uploading pictures from my camera as I have more to come.

Another one of my favourite stamp sets is Vintage Vogue and I have used that and the matching wheel to make this card.
The flower has been made by using the rock n roll technique with Crumb Cake and Baja Breeze ink. I stamped two large ones and one small one and layered with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Again I have used the same colour combo as the card in the post below.









Cardstock: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze
Stamps sets: Vintage Vogue, Very Vintage, Playful Pieces (sentiment)
Embellishments: Marina Mist 5/8" satin ribbon, Pearls
Thanks for looking...x

5 comments:

  1. Loving these stamps and your colour combo Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful Sharon xxxStephaniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cookie crumb cardstock I was so pleased it was just renamed. Lovely colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful card - those colours just so work for me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x