Monday, 4 October 2010

Anyone for Cupcakes?

...unfortunately not the edible variety!!

....however hopefully ones that will be popular at workshops!!


Having been inspired with the "Book to Look" concept and also Christmas advent muffin trays that I have seen on the internet, I decided to combine the two and came up with a business tool that I am hoping will be a talking point at parties and be popular.


I decorated cupcakes (circles) and fixed on to a cupcake tray with magnetic squares. Behind each cupcake is a small embellished circle with a number inside.


The concept is that each customer that spends £50 at a workshop will choose one of the cupcake toppers. Behind each topper is a number. At the end of the party I will reveal the corresponding prize for that number. Up for grabs will be a stamp set with a value no less than £15. Prizes could also include a voucher, an ink pad, snail adhesive, embellishments, 2 metre lengths of ribbon etc.
Hostesses will also get to choose a topper as a thank you for booking a party with me.




Card stock: Real Red, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake

.Inks: Real Red, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Whisper White,

Ribbon: Old Olive Satin, Chocolate Chip Satin, Old Olive striped Grosgrain,


Stamps: I {heart} Hearts, Dot to Dot, Flight of the Butterfly.

Punches: Butterfly, Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle.





An added bonus for me was that I entered my Cupcake Tray in the demo choice section at a recent SU regional training day and was shocked (but thrilled!) to win!!


4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea Sharon...hope it goes to plan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Sharon it's lovely. Even better than how you described it! Hope you'll be bringing it out for my party lol!! xxxStephaniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab idea Sharon, I'm sure it will be a hit at your parties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this a lot no wonder it won a prize.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x