Sunday, 17 October 2010

A little bit of vintage....

Two of my favourite stamps sets in the new 2010 - 2011 Idea Book and Catalogue are Style Beautiful and Artistic Etchings. I love the vintage and artsy feel these images have.
I have been playing around with a few colour schemes with these stamp sets and one of my favourite colour combos is Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.

I made this card today for my brother's girlfriend as it is her birthday on Friday.



Cardstock: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso
Stamps sets: Artistic Etchings, Style Beautiful, Music Notes (wheel), Sincere Salutations
Punches: Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Oval
Embellishments: Rhinestone Brads

Thanks for looking...x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x