Friday, 1 October 2010

Time For Snow!

....but fortunately I don't literally mean right now!! As much as I love snow (well only if I don't need to drive in it) I am not ready for more snow just yet!!

Rather my post title is the title of a scrapbook page that I made a few nights ago using photographs of my two boys taken in Januarys' snowfall.




I used a 12" x 12" sheet of Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake and stamped a background using Serene Snowflakes stamps with the stampin off technique (to get fainter images). Inks used are Pacific Point, Real Red, Old Olive and Early Espresso.

I mounted the photos on a Real Red mat that had been stamped using the Medallion stamp in Real Red. The strips of card are Old Olive and Pacific Point, which was punched with the scallop edge punch.

The tree embellishments have been made using the new level 3 hostess stamp set Playful Pieces which I adore!! They are so versatile and can be used to create lovely images.

To finish off I tied a piece of Old Olive satin ribbon around the strips of card.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun layoput I love it Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This LO is ace! See you could easy do themed LO classes :) xxxStephaniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic LO...... superb pick out of the colours in the photos.... Stunning

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x