Sunday, 20 February 2011

Birthday Cards

Just popping on quickly to upload pictures of two birthday cards I made recently. Each time I upload new photos from my camera I discover photographs of projects that I have forgotten to blog. I really must try harder! Life is pretty hectic just now as I went back to full time teaching in January and my life seems to revolve around that but I will try :-)

Both of these cards are cased from the current Idea and Catalogue book with slight changes in either size or elements.



Cardstock: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
Designer Patterned Paper: Love Letter
Ink: Basic Black, Sahara Sand
Stamps: Artistic Etchings, Occasional Greetings
Punch: Butterfly Extra Large
Ribbon: Basic Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones
Other: Spritzer Tool, Riding Hood Red Marker Pen






Cardstock: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Stamps: Just Believe
Punch: Modern Label Extra Large
Ribbon: Very Vanilla Taffeta
Embellishments: Basic Pearls
Other: Spritzer Tool, Crumb Cake Marker Pen


Thanks for looking.....x

If you would like any information on any of the products I have used then feel free to contact me.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Sharon. Hope you still having time to enjoy your crafting with your work load?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon! Just wanted to say that I love your cards, especially the one using the just believe set. Hope all is well and hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your use of the black and white ribbon on the first card lifts it up and is a great improvement on the one in the book. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x