Sunday, 27 February 2011

Three Squares Challenge Card 1

A few of my crafting friends have been taking part in weekly challenges from the Less is More Challenge Blog. Each week I have wanted to take part however time always ran away from me and before I knew it the new weekly challenge was posted!! However I have managed not one but two cards for this week's challenge which is to use the recipe - Three Squares.





Cardstock: Basic Grey, Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist and Very Vanilla
Inkpad and Marker: Marina Mist
Stamps: Tiny Tags
Punches: Scallop Trim Border, Square Large and Square Extra-Large
Embellishments: Basic Pearls

10 comments:

  1. These are three great squares for this charming card Sharon! I love the way the pearls are oriented differently on each one. It's a great submission!
    I'm glad you managed to enter this week and we hope to see you each week from now on!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon this is really pretty. Love the Less is More blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those squares are very effective and so inspiring Sharon
    Thank you so much for joining us
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the handdrawn borders on each of the squares...and the pearls draw the eye to the squares! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card and the pearls are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really sweet card.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon

    Love your hand drawn squares too and the pearls finishes them off. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely C&S card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x