Sunday, 27 March 2011

Love Letter Mini Book

When I saw the new artsy stamp sets and the Love Letter Paper range by Stampin' Up! I knew that I wanted to make them in to a mini book. I have started making one but have yet to finish all the pages inside so watch out for more photos.

I made the 3D flower using the Fancy Flower Punch - I punched three flowers then scrunched each flower to break the fibres in the cardstock. Once the edges started to separate I carefully peeled the card giving two flowers from each punched flower.

I sewed a running stitch along the centre of the ribbon and pulled to gather and give the ruffled effect.



I  used the 5" x 5" On Board Journal by Stampin' Up! and the following supplies to make the cover:

Designer Series Paper: Love Lette
Card: Riding Hood Red, Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Stamps: Style Beautiful, Notably Ornate, Artistic Etchings
Ink: Basic Black, Sahara Sand
Ribbon: 1 1/4" Black Striped Grosgrain, 5/8" Very Vanilla Satin, 3/8" Real Red Taffeta
Punches: Fancy Flower Extra Large, Oval Extra Large, Boho Blossoms, Eyelet Border, Spiral Border
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to enter my prize draw here if you haven't already done so.


2 comments:

  1. Fab book Sharon and I love that flower it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous book Sharon...the flower is fab..I have that paper set still unopened..lol..x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x