Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Bunny Rabbit Punch Art Instructions

As promised here are some step by step instructions for making the bunny rabbit that I used on my Easter treat box here.

Click on image for a closer view.

Supplies:

Punches: Ornament Extra-Large, Oval Extra-Large, Oval Large, 1/2" Circle,
Scallop Oval Extra-Large (for the eyes)

Cardstock: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black

Pens: Basic Black Marker, White Gel Pen


 Instructions:

1. Ornament Punch - 2 in white, Extra Large Oval Punch - 1 in white, Oval Large Punch - 4 in white, 1/2" Circle Punch - 2 in white, Oval Punch - 4 in pink, Scallop Oval Punch - 1 in black, a regular hole punch to punch a circle for the nose in pink

2.Trim off the top and bottom of the ornament punch, rounding the edges

3. Glue one ornament punch on top of the other to form the head and tummy

4. Glue each ear behind the head

5. Glue the pink inner ears on the front of the ears

6. Put two layers of Stampin Dimensionals on the tummy

7. Glue the pink feet on to the white ovals. Place slightly lower than centre and using the black marker draw in claws

8. Put the feed on to the dimensionals

9. Glue the large oval under the tummy for the bunny's tail

10. Using dimensionals glue on the small circles for the bunny's cheeks

11. Glue on the nose

12. Glue on the eyes and draw in highlights with white gel pen, lashes and whiskers with black gel pen.


After I had saved my tutorial and was closing Photoshop down I realised that I had forgotten to add two of the photos. Unfortunately being up to my eyes writing report cards for school means that I don't have time to redo the tutorial (at the moment) so I have added the two photos and instructions below for the eyes.

Cut two tear drop shapes for the eyes

Glue the eyes on to the bunny's face

As always thanks for looking.......x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x