Saturday, 2 April 2011

ILWS Mini Catalogue Blog Hop

Two posts in one day and the second blog hop for me this month ....and it's only the 2nd LOL .....I am a bit like a bus - nothing for ages then a few all together LOL

Anyway thanks for joining me on the "In Love With Stamping Blog Hop"
I hope you are sitting comfortably and have a large cuppa at hand as this is a marathon blog hop!!! with a whopping 56 blogs to hop around!!!  Don't worry though as they have been split in to four more manageable groups.  You will find the links to the first blog in each of the four groups at the very end of this post.

If you have arrived at my blog via the blog hop you will have just visited my good friend Elaine and seen her fantastic creations....wasn't that card made with Manhattan flower folder gorgeous!  If not then do remember to go back and see her blog too.

Have you had a chance to drool at the new goodies available in the mini catalogue yet? Isn't it FABULOUS that we now have the BIG SHOT available to order? and also 23 dies, of which 17 are EXCLUSIVE to Stampin' Up!  Having seen so many wonderful things made with the dies and embossing folders I just know that they are going to be popular. I can't wait to make some scrapbook layouts using them! However for this blog hop I have made some cards, all of which feature one or more of the new products available in the mini catalogue.  I have used my favourite Stampin' Up! colour which is Baja Breeze and teamed it with Not Quite Navy.....a beautiful and elegant combination.


Supplies Used:

Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Ink: Basic Black, Not Quite Navy
Designer Series Paper: Newsprint, Not Quite Navy (from the Regals Paper Stack)
Stamps: Artistic Etchings
Tools: Spritzer with Baja Breeze Marker Pen
Ribbon: Baja Breeze Seam Binding
Punches: Scallop Trim Border


Supplies Used:

Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Old Olive
Designer Series Paper: Not Quite Navy (from the Regals Paper Stack)
Stamps: En Francais, Dotty Dotty
Ribbon: 5/8" Very Vanilla Satin
Sizzix Dies: Beautiful Butterflies


This card was cased from Teneale Williams, a very talented lady from Australia.

Supplies:

Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze
Stamps: En Francais, Vintage Vogue
Ribbon: 5/8" Very Vanilla Satin
Sizzix Dies: Top Note


Next in the ILWS Blog Hop is the lovely Sarah who has the most gorgeous scrapbook layout to show you. 


Here are the links to the first people in each of the groups.
(there are links to every blog in the hop on Erika's sidebar -see group 1 below)
Group 1
Group 2
Group 3
Group 4

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to enter my giveaway to try and win a Stampin Up Two Step Owl Punch! ....x


19 comments:

  1. More fabulous cards Sharon - Love the first one particularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards - love the colours. i love the spotty papers in the paper stacks- so useful, and a bargin price for the amount you get

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, great colour combo's :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this colour combo - i used it for the hostess gift at my last workshop really works beautifully!

    Mind if I CASE a couple from today and yesterday???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cards the colour combos are amazing can I case some too???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Artistic Etchings card, I have this set but haven't used it yet- must get it inked up!! Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first card is deffo my fave from these. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. another set of lovely cards, love your colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, beautiful beautiful!! xxxStephaniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my vanilla satin on my wish list now isn't it srummy - thankfully baja seam binding en route already :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Sharon the last card being my fav, great work

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely projects & the colour combo. I think my favourite is the top note vintage vouge card

    ReplyDelete
  13. All beautiful cards. I really love the colour combination - it just SO works!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely colour choice and beautiful use of the new goodies!

    carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely colour combo. Baja is my favourite too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab cards, my favourite is the Friends card. I love your owl too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards, Sharon.. I especially love the first one and can see I NEED Artistic Etchings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x