Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Less Is More Week 10

The challenge over at Less Is More this week is a One Layer challenge with a sentiment focus.
My sister Karen's birthday is on Monday so I decided to make her card using this challenge. Just like me she loves cupcakes and sweet things so choosing a theme was easy!

I chose a large sentiment stamp for this challenge however I think I may have to redo it as the cupcake looks like the focus ...............I'll be back LOL


Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Rose Red, Blushing Bride
Marker: Rose Red
Stamps: Big Bold Birthday, Heard from the Heart
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones


****************


There is still time to take part in this week's Simply Stampin' Challenge. I woud love if you would support this new challenge blog by taking part. Remember there is a prize to be won!



As always thanks for looking.....x


13 comments:

  1. Oh this is fab love where you have placed the sentiment. the placement of the gems is perfect!

    Your sister will love it

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card ...Chrissieann xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute card! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sharon I love your less is more card. Stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card!
    I think it's borderline between the cupcake and the sentiment having the focus, but I love your hand drawn lines and the placement of the gems.
    Super!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOTHING wrong with your card, it's fantastic and loads of fun. Sure your Sister will love it. Impressed with your hand drawn lines, i've tried before and can't manage to get the hang of it... A great card:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I agree the cupcake has probably got the edge on focus
    Love your card though, thanks for joining us
    Super job!
    mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! And, thanks for visiting/commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card Sharon. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scrummy card. Love your doodling. Lx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x