Wednesday, 13 April 2011

....more.....Less Is More Week 10

Wow these cards are certainly quick to do! In under 15 minutes I have made a new card, photgraphed, resized, added my watermark and blogged!  Definitely no excuses for anyone not getting a hand crafted birthday card from me LOL

Anyway I am back with another card because I felt that perhaps the cupcake was too strong a focus. I don't have any teeny cupcakes but I did stamp a smaller image - this time a present.
Mind you after looking at both cards I think that this type of card and sentiment probably wouldn't work as well with a smaller image anyway.


 



Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Rose Red
Marker: Rose Red
Stamps: Big Bold Birthday, Heard from the Heart
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones


As always thanks for looking....x


12 comments:

  1. This one takes my vote Sharon. This image is in much better proportion to the sentiment for our current challenge!
    Well done you!
    Thanks for this second submission!
    Chrissie
    "LIM"

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you did that quick lol... Like this version too and i know it's better for the CAS challenge but i prefer your original:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, great how the sentiment overlaps the image :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FABULOUS!
    Just perfect
    Thanks for submitting another
    mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous creation, love the colours.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I prefer this one too. Fab card Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like them both, wouldn't be able to decide between them - they are both really cute. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, I like the border.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sharon, I love the sentiment...and the package is just the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x