Saturday, 2 April 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge Week 1

Today is the launch of the Simply Stampin' Challenge blog - a weekly challenge blog for everyone who loves Stampin' Up! products!!!

The challenges are going to rotate around a sketch, a colour combo and a theme. This week's challenge is based on this sketch.


The first thing that popped in to my head when I saw the circle was to use the sweet treat cups. I decided upon making a baby card using the baby rattle from the Something Sweet stamp set. I filled the sweet treat cup with various co-ordinating beads from my crafting stash. It is a lovely tactile card!!   Infact a few days ago I showed someone a photo of the card that was on my camera and what a daftie I was as I shook the camera to get the beads to move about! I tell you this, I think I had been playing with the card too much!! LOL


Supplies:
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Pink Pirouette (from the Subtles Paper Stack)
Ink: Bravo Burgundy
Stamps: Something Sweet
Punches: Scallop Edge Border
Ribbon: Blushing Bride 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon
Embellishments: Dazzling Diamonds, Sweet Treat Cups






 I hope that you join us in taking part in this week's challenge and if you haven't come to my blog from the Simply Stampin' Challenge blog then I encourage you to go back and see what the rest of the design team have been creating. There is also this fantastic PRIZE up for grabs too!!!
 
 


Thanks for stopping by....x


7 comments:

  1. This is really gorgeous! totally loving the use of the sweet treat cup...I am just dying to get some of my own, they look so cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of the swwet treat cups, it really made me laugh when you said you shook the camera though! ha ha! That treat cup does look gorgeous filled with beads and love the colours used too.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooow gorgeous card Sharon, I love this stamp set and the colour pink even more....lol

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, those beads are a great idea, very pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a lovely card, well done it's beautiful xxxStephaniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't a fan of the treat cups until I saw your card... Now they are definitely on my 'want it' list! Bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours -so nice to see burgundy being used and it goes so well with the pink and blushing bride ribbon.

    Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x