Saturday, 23 April 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge Week 4

Gosh I can't believe that the Simply Stampin Challenge Blog is at week 4 already! In weeks 1, 2 and 3 the challenges were sketch, colour then theme so this means that this week we are back to a sketch challenge. I love sketches especially when I am struggling for inspiration as using a sketch for the layout cuts out half the work!

I have followed the sketch quite closely except I chose not to use stars as embellishments.


Supplies:

Cardstock: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Love Letter
Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red
Stamps: Artistic Etchings, Notably Ornate, Heard from the Heart
Ribbon: 1 1/4" Black Striped Grosgrain
Punches: Scallop Circle, Boho Blossoms
Embellishments: Rhinestone Brad

....and the sketch


 I have really enjoyed looking at everyone's creations and hope that you can join in this week.
 Remember this week is the last week to enter to be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize that's up for grabs!!

Fast & Fabulous Stamp set
In Colour Patterns paper pack (6x6)
In Colour Ribbon Bundle
2 x A5 card in each of the In Colours
A selection of the new Jumbo Buttons

As always thanks for looking.....x


5 comments:

  1. Wow another stunning card! xxxStephaniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh! the flower is soo preeeeetty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always stumped for ideas with the Artistic Etchings - now I may have to case this one! Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card,really great take on the sketch xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x