Saturday, 30 April 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge Week 5

Gosh I can't believe how quickly this week has flown past (again!)
This week the challenge over on the Simply Stampin Challenge blog is back to a colour theme and the combination this time is Always Artichoke, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Grey and Whisper White.


I have made a quick and simple card this week as I am guilty of leaving to the last minute (oops!) however it does go to show that you don't need hours to create an effective card. I had a workshop on Thursday evening and the ladies made this card for their make and take but with the combo of Basic Grey, Old Olive, Melon Mambo and Whisper White.


Supplies:

Cardstock: Basic Grey, Rich Razzleberry, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Ink: Always Artichoke
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Cheers and Wishes
Punches: Scallop Trim Border, Decorative Label Punch
Embossing Folder: Vintage Wallpaper
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones


As always thanks for looking. I do hope that you can take part.....x



6 comments:

  1. Really effective, and very luxurious looking! Love how you have used Rich Razzelberry for the backing, I was too scared to use such a bold colour in bulk - but it works!
    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new embossing folders they are so gorgeous. I still go WOW everytime I emboss anything! Plus more Vintage Vogue! i will apologise now for this stamp sets re-appearance in the next few days on my blog! I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo pretty a fabby colours

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on this challenge, it was another toughie for me :-) I have that embossing folder en-route now too after seeing it so much and falling in love with it!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the texture that the embossing folder gives, this card looks so expensive, you just want to touch it!
    kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello again, have I missed the draw for the owl punch? I couldn't find the original post anymore.
    Keeping my fingers crossed!!
    kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x