Monday, 11 April 2011

Springtime Vintage

The Springtime Vintage papers are truly beautiful papers - perfect for any Cath Kidston fans!
I must admit to not being a big Cath Kidston fan myself however I can see that changing as I instantly fell in love with these papers. I think that their name Springtime Vintage is very appropriate!

I have a card class next week and want to use these papers as part of the class and am busy making up samples with them. Today however I made two cards as orders for friends and would like to show these.



Supplies:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz
Designer Series Paper: Springtime Vintage
Ink: Soft Suede (marker pen)
Stamps: Occasional Quotes (L3 hosetss)
I used the words for you from the sentiment just for you ...
Sizzix Dies: Beautiful Butterflies
Embossing Folders: Perfect Polka Dots, Square Lattice
Ribbon: 1/2" Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding
Punches: Scallop Trim Border, 1 3/8" x 5/8" Oval
Embellishments: Perfect Pearls


 


Supplies:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Rose Red, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Springtime Vintage
Ink: Soft Suede (marker pen)
Stamps: Occasional Quotes (L3 hosetss)
I used the words for you from the sentiment just for you ...
Sizzix Dies: Fun Flowers
Embossing Folders: Perfect Polka Dots
Ribbon: 1/2" Rose Red Seam Binding, Linen Thread
Punches: Scallop Trim Border, 1 3/8" x 5/8" Oval
Embellishments: Perfect Pearls, Springtime Vintage Button



The cards are actually to hold a Stampin' Up gift voucher.  I found that an easy way to make a pocket for the voucher was to cut the card slightly longer and fold up the extra then to add a strip of sticky strip inside the long fold. This is instead of adding adhesive to the sides which would result in a narrower pocket. The voucher is gripped in place at the base.


As always thanks for visiting me....x
P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway for the chance to win a Stampin' Up! Two Step Owl Punch!

3 comments:

  1. Love your cards they are gorgeous what a fab Idea about the gift cards. Thank you so much for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab creations loving the colours you have used.

    ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE everything on your blog!
    I put your link on my blog
    http://latenitestampinwithsherill.blogspot.com/
    hope it helps you get more blog viewers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x