Friday, 1 April 2011

Tartan Stampers Mini Catalogue Blog Hop

The wait is over!!

Stampin' Up! have introduced the BIG SHOT to Europe!! I am soooo excited about this as not only can we now purchase the Big Shot through SU but also numerous new dies and embossing folders - many of which are EXCLUSIVE to Stampin' Up!  You can view the mini catalogue online by clicking on the picture on the right hand side.

One of the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is that I get to pre order items from the new catalogue in the run up to the launch. I couldn't wait to get my hands on some of the exclusive dies especially Beautiful Butterflies and Top Note ....oh and I can't forget the gorgeous Manhattan Flower embossing folder!!

I was kept very busy for a few evenings making some cards and would like to share some of them with you today as part of the Tartan Stampers Blog Hop.  You have probably arrived at my blog from my upline Dawn but if not then you can go back or catch her blog again at the end of the loop.

All my cards are made using the same colour combo of Baja Breeze (one of my faves!), Old Olive and Not Quite Navy. I just LOVE these colours together. All the cards are very simple to make but look very effective.


Supplies:

Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive
Stamps: Style Beautiful, Dotty Dotty
Sizzix Dies: Beautiful Butterflies, Top Note
Embossing Folder: Manhattan Flower
Punches: Scallop Trim Border
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones


Supplies:

Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Stamps: Trendy Trees
Embossing Folder: Manhattan Flower
Punches: Boho Blossoms
Ribbon: 5/8 Very Vanilla Satin
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones

Supplies:

Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, French Filigree
Sizzix Dies: Top Note
Punches: Scallop Trim Border
Ribbon: 5/8 Very Vanilla Satin


Next up in the blog hop is the lovely Maggie.


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to enter my prize draw here if you haven't already done so.


9 comments:

  1. Fab cards- love your colour combo, it is very elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are gorgeous Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colour combo - i'll have to try that one- i've been using pacivic point and marina mist lots and forgotten about the navys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty cards - the colour combo of Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla all together - so fresh and vibrant. And even more stunning IRL.
    I like the way you've not used all of the top note die (if you see what I mean) and have cut some off - simple but effective - will have to copy that too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab colour combos - love them all - the Manhattan one is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour combination. All your cards are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab work Sharon, I love the colour combo, will need to give that one a try, I like your style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards xxxStephaniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab cards Sharon, love the colours that you have used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x