Saturday, 7 May 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge Week 6

This week the challenge over at the Simply Stampin' Challenge Blog is the theme

Buttons and Bows


Supplies:

Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red, Pale Plum, Old Olive, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper: Newsprint, Old Olive (from the Brights Paper Stack)
Stamps: Because I Care (Level 1 hostess set)
Punches: Scallop Trim Border, Oval Large
Ribbon: 5/8" Basic Black Satin
Embellishments: Rich Razzleberry Button (Brights), Linen Thread, Dazzling Diamonds



I would also like to say a special congratulations to Niki , who is another DT member on the Simply Stampin' Challenge Blog. She gave birth 7 weeks early, on Wednesday, to a beautiful baby girl, Sophie Ann.
You can see some photographs of her here.

I hope that you can play along!
As always thanks for looking......x



3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the hydrangea, one of my favourite flowers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my favourite stamp set in the whole catalogue and best of all it's free! Love the colour tones you have used.
    kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, nice and pretty,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x