Saturday, 28 May 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge Week 9

This week the challenge over on the Simply Stampin' Challenge Blog is the theme

FLORAL FRENZY


I have used my trusty Sizzix dies to make this card including the card base.


Supplies:

Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
 Designer Series Paper: Springtime Vintage
 Sizzix Die: Scallop Circle, Fun Flowers
 Embossing Folders: Vintage Wallpaper, Perfect Polks Dots
 Stamps: Four Frames, Basic Phrases
 Ink: Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake
 Ribbon: 5/8 " Very Vanilla Satin


As always thanks for looking.....x


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I Love your scallop circle card :-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty delicate card SHaron. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you have made the shaped base card - I shall give that a go!
    Bx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x