Saturday, 4 June 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge Week 10

It's a sketch challenge this week over at The Simply Stampin' Challenge Blog. Why not pop over and see the other Design team's creations and join in!!
 
 
I have made a bright coloured birthday card using the fabulous two step owl punch.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Play Date
Stamps: Party this Way
Markers: Old Olive, Real Red
Ribbon: Real Red 1 1/4" striped grosgrain, Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain
Punches: Two Step Owl Punch, Fancy Flower Extra Large (to make the scallops)


The Sketch

 
Thanks for looking....x

2 comments:

  1. Bright, cheery, fun and fabulous - such a great birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I Miss Fiomat! your designs are really amazing. In my blog I have many arts and crafts to share, also we can exchange links :)! I leave my site, blog and e-mail

    www.editorialhilder.com
    www.editorialhilder.blogspot.com
    detallitos@editorialhilder.com

    Ah!, if you want to publish your work in my blog are also welcome, just send me an email n.n!

    Greetings and Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x