Saturday, 30 July 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge Week 18

Head on over to the Simply Stampin' Challenge Blog where the theme this week is Photo Love.
I chose to decorate a plain wooden photo frame from Tesco that I painted with cream acrylic paint before decorating.


Ink: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand
Stamps: French Foliage, Artistic Etchings
Chipboard: On-Board Alphabet Soup
Designer Series Paper: Elegant Soiree
Tools: Spritzer with Soft Suede Marker

Thanks for looking...x


5 comments:

  1. This is lovely frame. Very nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw this is lovely Sharon...very sweet!!!

    Kirsti xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sharon is devine..... would love to case if you don't mind!!...

    Two hansome fellows in the photo too you must be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! Will be checking out the loft as I know I have stacks of frames in there doing nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Sharon. I may be off scouting for photo frames now! Gorgeous photo of your boys too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x