Thursday, 19 January 2012

Boys can be Angels too...

I made this layout for a class I did at the Tartan Stampers training in September last year, but forgot to show it on my blog - Whoops! It uses retired paper however the layout can still be adapted with other papers. Infact I have scraplifted my own layout a few times (can you tell it's a favourite of mine!) perhaps changing one or two elements. The first time I did it was for a UKS cybercrop with the mystery kit here, then again for a class I designed for the Monopoly UKS cybercrop here and finally for a heritage layour of my grandparents here (it's the 3rd one down).

As I have mentioned in earlier posts this year I just love scrapbooking but unfortunately I haven't done much layouts for a while. As I looked through my album recently I realised just how much I have missed doing it.....fingers crossed that I will find more time this year!!

The photograph is of my two boys taken in November 2010.
(For some reason the black and white photograph has turned purplish in the photo below)


Please let me know if you would like a copy of the instructions for creating this layout.

Thanks for looking..x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon - left you something on my blog....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I ever finished my page... *hangs head*

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put your link on my blog
    http://latenitestampinwithsherill.blogspot.com/
    hope it helps you get more blog viewers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x