Sunday, 15 January 2012

So Many Smiles .......

Another scrapbook layout, this time using a photo of my two boys Andrew (11) and Peter (8).
 
I knew I wanted to create a layout with white space with a touch of colour. To achieve this look I opted to use a plain sheet of Whisper White 12 x 12 cardstock for the background which is perfect for stamping on to. To add some colour I cut strips of Designer Series Paper from the paper packs and stamped with stamps from the French Foliage set. The spot effect was created by inking through a scrap piece of sequin waste.
 





Materials used:

Card: Whisper White 12" x 12"
Designer Series Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy
Marker: Pacific Point, Night of Navy
Stamps; French Foliage, Petite Pairs
Tools: Spritzer


Thanks for looking....x



2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful xxxStephaniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, the background is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x