Thursday, 25 October 2012

Convention 2012 Swap Cards

The Stampin' Up! annual convention will soon be here and I thoroughly enjoy getting to take part in "swaps" with other demonstrators from the UK, Germany and France. This year I am taking part in a few organised swaps as well as the customary general swap. I will show photographs of the organised swaps after convention as I do not want to spoil any surprises :-)
 
I am terrible for not updating my blog after convention so have decided to share my general swap cards beforehand.
 



This card uses my new favourite stamp set Established Elegance - I just love the shabby chic look it has.
 
Colours: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede
Stamps: Established Elegance, French Foliage and Affection Collection
 

 
Colours: Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede
Stamps: French Foliage, Affection Collection
 
 

Colours: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamps: Artistic Etchings, Affection Collection
 
Thanks for looking....X

6 comments:

  1. All lovely creations Sharon!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning make sure you keep one elegance for me *wink* See you soon honey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Sharon,

    i swapped with you during the convention... i find your swap really beautiful... so i come here to see your work... let me sew you blog!!!!

    regards
    VAL FROM FRANCE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Val, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment. X

      Delete
  4. Love your swap - and it has inspired me to make something similar! Just updating my blog now with it...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x