Monday, 5 November 2012

Something for everyone....!

I have just returned from a FANTASTIC few days away at the annual Stampin' Up! European convention which was held at Mainz, Germany. I am feeling highly motivated and very inspired!  I promise that I will share pictures of the swaps I gave and received but today I want to tell you about some fantastic offers that Stampin' Up! have in November...
 
For Customers
 
If you order the Ornament Keepsakes Bundle along with the Candelight Christmas Designer Series Paper  OR the Ornaments Keepsakes Stamp Set and the Candelight Christmas Designer Series Paper then you get a FREE Festive Piercing Pack! Santa Claus has certainly come early!!
 
 
 
For the Hostess
 Host a qualifying party in November and receive an ink pad collection worth £44.50 free!!! This is on top of the usual hostess benefits!
 
 
For New Recruits
 
Are you interested in signing up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? Then November is a great month to join as New recruits will get to choose a pack of Designer Series Paper every month for 6 months!
 
 
 
Contact me at sharonlindasim@hotmail.com
 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x