Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Sale-a-bration Samples

I had a workshop last week and had great fun demoing these samples.
I love all the stamps sets and my favourite changes daily! LOL
 
I can not take credit for all the ideas as a few were CASED from the internet.
(See links beside pictures)
 
 



 
Stamp Sets: Feeling Sentimental, French Foliage
Technique Demoed: Distressing
Colours: Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
 
 

 
 
Stamp Set: Pretty Petites
Technique Demoed: Spritzer
Colours: Pool Party, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette
Cased from Song of my Heart
 
 
 
Stamp Set: Bloomin' Marvelous
Technique Demoed: Sanding using Co-ordinations Cardstock
Colours: Easry Espresso, Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Crumb Cake
Cased from Stamps 'n' Smiles

 
 
Stamp Set: Vintage Verses
Technique Demoed: Chalboard Technique
Colours: Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry
Cased from Nicole Tugrul
 
 
 
Thanks for looking....X

2 comments:

  1. They are all lovely Sharon ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card turned out beautiful!! It's an honor to have you CASE my card, all your artwork is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x