Friday, 5 April 2013

Colour Refresh!

I have exciting news to share!
Stampin' Up! have announced plans for a colour refresh with effect from July 2013!
 
Now when I first heard the news I must admit my first reaction was to panic as I was terrified of losing my favourite colours. We all love colour and have our favourites, however it is not a complete colour renovation like the one Stampin' Up! had a few years ago but rather a small refresh.
Stampin' Up! announced plans to refresh the colour palette every 3-5 years and here we are at our first refresh.
 
There are 10 core colours that are being replaced - check the table below to see which ones are going. There has also been a slight shuffle of colours that are staying so that they compliment their colour family, which is still SUBTLES, BRIGHTS, REGALS and NEUTRALS.
 
But the best news is that the 10 new colours consist of previous in-colours plus in-colours that were not available in the UK and one new colour. I was delighted to see that POOL PARTY and ISLAND INDIGO will become core colours!!!! They are two of my favourite colours.  I was equally excited when I learned that BERMUDA BAY and CRUSHED CURRY were joining the palette!!! I have seen a few samples made with Bermuda Bay when it was available in America and it was one of those colours that I needed! It is a gorgeous teal colour with a strong hint of green.
 
 

Starting today, all products in the retiring colours will only be available whilst stocks last which may not be until the end of June. This includes cardstock, ink, ink refills, ribbons, embellishments and paper stacks. Contact me at sharonlindasim@hotmail.com if you wish to order any of your favourites before they are gone.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, it is much appreciated....x